This method describes the procedure used for testing large exhaust air heat pumps, for determination of:
- Thermal performance with: - different temperature levels of the heat transfer medium, hot side
- different moisture contents, flow rates and temperatures of the exhaust air (heat transfer medium, cold side)
- sanitary hot water production.
- Ventilation performance with various flow rates and pressure conditions of the exhaust air (heat transfer medium, cold side)
- Performance during frosting and defrosting, if such occurs
- Performance of safety equipment.