Nordtest Technical Group (NTG)
The NTG will convene once a year in a participating country.
The responsibilities of the NTG are:
• to advice the NICe board on all issues related to the Nordtest Sampler Certification Scheme
• to perform simple maintenance of the scheme
• to suggest required maintenance and development of the scheme, including the scheme handbook, to the NICe board
• to promote international collaboration for the scheme
• to suggest appointments of new members of the NTG to the NICe board
• to initiate regular (normally annually) joint Nordic Baltic seminars for the course units and certifying bodies as applies.